Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What She Said.

I was really into last nights Bachelor episode. It was an intense one although there was not near the drama as before. I tell ya. It is hard for me to pick which one I think will be around for the end, because there are still some great girls to choose from.

I read Girls post and wow, she just about summed it up in a nutshell...(much better than I ever could anyway), so I'm just linking in to her this week. I love reading her take on things, and this week, we just so happened to have exactly the same opinions. Go check it out...you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks Girl.
Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya! We don't have any Batchelor shows over here at the mo, so I feel very much out of the loop! Not that I was that much into them anyhoo, but I do love seeing the houses they get to stay in!!!

Your Puppies are so very cute!

Have you been doing any scrapping lately? I'm in a slump with it, but have an album to do for my Mother's 60th which is in 2 and a half weeks!!! Yikes! Have you got a page or two(!!) to post to motivate me, spur me on?!!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

April said...

She is spot on with "The Bachelor"! I couldn't have said it better myself! I can hardly wait until next week with the whacko mom and a dead dove! Oh, it's going to be "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever"! LOL! Hope things are going well and you've not been faced with anymore doggie accidents!

Shannon said...

It is so great how all the girls are such great friends! It is a nice change from previous seasons. :) I think I am liking Molly for him. I did cry though when he let Stephanie go. :(

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh you're so sweet...thanks for the link. I'm counting down the days to till next week. I always love the going home visits.