Friday, March 27, 2009

A Spring Break Post (in Pictures)

and maybe just a little writing...(just because I like to talk so much).

MONDAY:

Yeah, I guess it wasn't hard to figure out that we spent the entire day on Monday shopping and eating. Not a bad deal.

TUESDAY:



It took me the entire week to do all the laundry, but you can stick a fork in me...cause I'm DONE!

WEDNESDAY:






THURSDAY:


This shot doesn't reflect the "before", but notice the neatly labeled bags and tub...winter clothes, summer clothes. You know the drill...we do this twice a year, but we didn't work hard all day long. Our evening was full of pampering.....






FRIDAY:


I've tried not to talk too much, but I've just got to share captions for these next few pictures from tonight...

My handsome 1st baseman...



snagging that ball hit right to him.....He's OUT!!!


Runner headed to 2nd base....hmmmm...my handsome 1st baseman throws it to 2nd baseman..


And he's OUT!!! And yes, that would mean my handsome 1st baseman got a DOUBLE PLAY!! Go Big Dan!


All kids gone can only mean one thing. Hubby and I get a night to ourselves. Yum. I ate so much I felt like such a sinner. (You know...the gluttony thing. lol)

Hope everyone had a wonderful week...Back to work on Monday.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey there Scrapper Mom!! Looks like you had wonderful (and productive) Spring Break!!

Heck, I TOTALLY get that whole day doing laundry thing...a matter of fact that is exactly what I am doing today. UGGHHH!!

Oh well, at least it raining out so I don't feel too bad being stuck inside all day!!

My kids aren't on Spring Break until the 9th, 10th and the 13th. Hope ours is as fun as yours was!!

Hugs!! Carrie♥

BTW, I am still doing the whole FB thing off and on...so if your still wanting to "bed friends" I can always email you my last name!!

April said...

Hey Girl!
Wow, it sure looks like you had a fun, busy, and productive Spring Break! Way to go! You know that I could eat my weight in Chick Fil-A...YUMMO!

My girls are on Spring Break the 6th-10th and we're heading to CO. for a ski trip. Problem is...I don't know how to ski! Oh, what am I getting myself into? Please say a prayer for me (seriously!) that I make it home (we ALL do!) in one piece!

I love all your pictures. The one of Little Ann by the pond is really sweet. Hope you have a great weekend! We're getting a ton of rain here...but, it's needed!

Shannon said...

It looked like a fun week! I usually do all my laundry in one day too. ;)

His Girl said...

looks like a BLAST of a week. how fun to share it with you!