Friday, June 20, 2008

In The Beginning...

Yes, I admit it I've been nothing but a "lurker" so my real life/blogger friend, chickadee at a familiar path calls me. I've been lurking for some time now. I have gone months just reading blogs and looking over "My Space" pages trying to gain the courage to start my own. So, here I am....at the beginning. I am not the intellectual type, nor an exquisite writer and it makes me nervous that while I do want "some" sort of audience, I want to be able to share my days with you and express my opinions without running the risk of offending anyone. My bloggy name will be Scrapper Mom, mainly because I love to scrapbook. I want to be able to share my pages with you fellow scrappers out there and you "appreciate" the hobby. Anybody out there ever finish a page, gleaming with pride, only to run show it to your kids or husband and all you get is a "uh, yeah, that's good"? I love to take photos, and I take them all the time. I can't wait to share some of my favorites with you! Although I have kept a book journal most of my life, going public is a little intimidating. You may find I never have anything interesting to say..and that really wouldn't surprise me. I live a very simple life and the things that make me the happiest are my kids and the things that they say and do. That will be much of what I write about. I am looking forward to introducing you to the family....

2 comments:

cmbbyrd said...

Hey!! I was excited to find your blog. I was a lurker too but I finally did start commenting on some blogs that I read. Can't
wait to see you soon.
Christy

hsmomma said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I know chickadee in real life and she has been a great inspiration in the blogging arena for me. I love to scrapbook as well, just find it hard to keep up. I look forward to visiting you!