Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello There!

I admit. I've fallen back into old habits. Habits of lurking....and not much commenting..or posting for that matter.

I did want to stop in and say hello though. I had a busy, but great weekend. Friday, Pete was actually home long enough to accompany me into the "big city" for a little supper and some shopping. It was high time to get Little Ann some winter clothes. The temp is finally beginning to drop here. We had a good time except for the grocery shopping at 11:30 pm. ug.

Saturday, our church had it's yearly fall fellowship at one of our newest member's home. It was a blast. I did some serious karaoke. It's a good thing Big Dan and the girlfriend didn't show up until after I did my 1st number....Joan Jett's, I love Rock n Roll. OWWW!!! lol. I wasn't the only one though. You should've seen our pastor. All I can say is...oh. my. goodness. It was hard to take him serious this morning, lol. Even he made that comment as he stepped up to the pulpit. Great fun.

I'll be working I know at least 3 days this week at the school. Evenings are going to be pretty packed with Girl Scouts, Church, Costume fittings, Big Dan's 18th and of course Halloween. All I can say is, I hope you have a great week and I will be in and out as time allows.

5 comments:

April said...

Hey, you just take things one day at a time and don't let yourself get too overwhelmed with all you have on your plate this week.

I hope your son has a happy 18th birthday!! I bet it's hard to believe that he'll be an ADULT and soon leaving the nest. It happens all too soon, doesn't it?

I love karaoke, by the way, but my family cringes anytime I take the microphone! It is so much fun!!

Shannon said...

Sounds like you busy but FUN weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Hope you're well and having a good week at school so far. Guess you haven't even started your Tuesday, yet... Oh well, have a good one anyhoo. Blessings to you!

April said...

I know you're having a busy week, but you've been "Boo-ed"! Just hop over to my blog for a special little surprise. :)

Heidi Zawisza said...

hey lurkey loo......facebook taking your time?? ha! Because that's where I can be found lately.....It's hard to blog AND do facebook! ha!