Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm full of excuses..

Yep. I am..and here goes. I've been substituting every day so far this week and my evenings have been full of basketball sign ups, Senior pictures, laundry, a trip to Wal-Mart, church services, and a migraine. I know I'm full of lame-o excuses for why I've not posted, but it's the honest truth.

Several of you have been so sweet to bestow awards on me recently...and not to mention the memes and tags. I wish I could get to it all, but I'm so sleepy right now..AND I just might sleep all day tomorrow too.

I will try to return to the land of blog soon. I promise.

OH!!! And I got the most thoughtful package in the mail from my sweet, sweet, friend Naomi. I will share that with you too. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a busy time of year!

By the way... I love love love the layout on your site. It makes me all happy and bubbly. (Is that silly? Probably.)

Cheers!
Jamie

April said...

Welcome to my world! I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off lately!! Crazy, crazy times, I tell ya!

Just take some time to recoop and get rested. We all need that from time to time. You'll still find us here waiting to hear all about your endless adventures on this road called "life".

Can't wait to hear what you received from Naomi! She's so kind and thoughtful!

Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling fresh soon and well-rid of any migraines. I'm so glad the parcel arrived... Get a good rest - the weekend's not that far away... Hey, I'm liking the new comment doozy-whats-it!! Bless you, dear girl.

hsmomma said...

We've missed you but I TOTALLY understand. Yesterday I finally just turned the computer off so I could get something else done without it "drawing" me!

Scrapper Mom said...

I kind of like the new comment box too. But I must tell you I had nothing to do with it. I have no idea how it happened. It was magic. No Kidding.

Rae said...

Sweet dreams and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Meaghan said...

We are having our first giveaway drawing tomorrow. If you haven't entered yet make sure you do.

To celebrate the launching of my new online coffee shop I am giving away 1 lb of coffee every Friday in October.

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you are interested in getting money for the cancer charity of your choice for an entire year visit us at:

www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com