Thursday, November 20, 2008

Revelation

Forgive me for rubbing it in, I just had to.......leaving in 2 HOURS!!

In less than 24 hours, myself and some friends are headed to the capital city to watch these guys perform live in concert. It's their Revelation Tour and I CAN'T WAIT!!



I couldn't find the original video to this song that gave permission to embed, but I found this. Just take the time to listen to this song. The words are so awesome. I know I am bound to have readers that are dealing with something in their life they just don't know how to handle. Whether it be a sickness or even death, family issues, guilt over past mistakes or simply unforgiveness. Whatever it may be...Cry out to Jesus. He has the answer.

Matthew 11:29 - Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

6 comments:

hsmomma said...

Lucky girl! Third Day is awesome!!

Hey, what's with the Christmas countdown on your blog page? Are you trying to stress me out woman???????

Shannon said...

Have fun! I love them.

Rae said...

Oh man! Have a FABULOUS time!!!!

April said...

You lucky duck!!! I am so jealous! They are one of my favorite groups! Hope you have tons of fun...can't wait to hear all about it!!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Wish I were going with you. Have a great time! Jackie

April said...

I have a quick question for you about your Miracle Whip cake...you said to use 1/3 stick of cream cheese. Is that the 4 oz. size or the 8 oz. size? Just wondering...I'm making it for Thanksgiving. Oh, and will the icing be like a glaze or will it be thick like frosting? I have to get this right, you know!