Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Because I don't ever remember anything...

I love how everyone on my blog roll is reminiscing over the past events of their 2008. I've enjoyed reading the ones I've read so far and plan on catching up with the rest of them soon. I especially loved how this blogger even linked back into her favorite and most memorable blog entries. If I had any kind of imagination, I would've thought of that first.

Although this past year has been filled with it's ups and it's downs for sure, I can't pinpoint the most memorable things as some of you have done. You can read some of my profound thoughts here. I'm sure I've said before, I have a terrible memory and that is one of the greatest reasons I am so glad I started blogging. I have always been a journaler..(is that a word, really?) I have enjoyed keeping the day's events and my thoughts on paper, and love going back and reading what I wrote. I am so thankful I have done this even if there was I time I didn't do it faithfully. If it weren't for my past journals and now my blog, I absolutely wouldn't remember anything.

I just want to take this time to wish everyone a wonderful and very happy New Year. May we continue to grow in our bloggy friendships and say and do lots more things I probably won't remember, but will love at the time!!

4 comments:

Rae said...

I'm looking forward to looking over my blog over the next few days and putting together a blurb book! Should be fun!! Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what next year brings!

April said...

Happy New Year! I wish you a wonderful 2009! Can't wait to see what unfolds for us both! Thanks for being such a sweet friend!

hsmomma said...

LOL...don't give me too much credit. I think I saw something like it on another blog!

Kim Hancock said...

I am loving having a blog and am so glad I came across yours. I love a journal to, but am so OC that I can't stand to see my handwriting if it isn't perfect... this makes the blog a perfect alternative, because everything is neat and straight for me! This would also be the reason I have a ton of scrapbook stuff and no completed scrapbooks :0)