Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Talk TV

Wow, I haven't talked TV since the big finale of The Bachelorette. And I guess you've heard that Deanna broke off the engagement with Jesse? I'm not surprised, but I really hate it. That girl needs to figure out what she wants.

Anyway, I am a fan of most shows on ABC, but here lately I've gotten into several on NBC. Like The Biggest Loser for one. I love that show and I know I've talked about it before. There is just something that is so inspiring about watching those people go through body transformations. I love it, and I used to be a big, big fan of Extreme Makeover when it was on. So, what did everyone think of the big winner? GO MICHELLE!! Didn't Ed look nice too? Wow. I couldn't believe it.

But what about Momma's Boys? I was just laughing trying to imagine myself on that show (as a momma, of course). What if I really could pick the ideal girl for Big Dan? What kind of girl would I pick? Naturally, he'd pick the exact opposite of what I picked...I might have to resort to that reverse psychology thing in order to get my way. Hmmmm......I'm afraid that's what the guys on that show are going to do. Those girls just better watch out. Ain't nothing worse than a momma protecting her boy. I KNOW!!! lol.

But, really, what was UP with that crazy lady? Jo Jo's mom? I couldn't believe all the stipulations she was putting on those girls. Even I'm not THAT bad? (am I?....grin)

If you didn't watch, you've got to. It will start coming on on Monday's as of next week.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser and am so said it is over :( I am so so sooo happy for Michelle tho!! Cant wait for the new Season starting Jan 6th!

hsmomma said...

I need to watch it--I'd probably be a good candidate for my boys.

Melissa Stover said...

i have no idea what you're talking about. i prefer my tv to be made up!

April said...

I love "The Biggest Loser" and I'm so happy that Michelle won! She looked gorgeous! I can't wait until the new season starts up!

I didn't get to watch "Momma's Boys", but I recorded it. No way was I going to miss a show like THAT...drama all the way! :)

One of my favorite shows right now is "Real Housewives of Orange County". That show is such a hoot! I keep wondering...do people REALLY live like that??? I watched about 30 mins. of it last night, then fell asleep. Guess I'll have some catching up to do today!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a reality tv girl, unless it involves houses in some form or another... I don't like watching other people get hurt on tv, emotionally or physically... I find it hard to look at the screen!!! And I find myself wondering about how they cope when life finally does get back to reality again, especially if they've been humilated... gracious! There's this dreadful British show that talks waaaaaaaaaaay too intimately about a couple's _ _ _ lives - I'm now almost too traumatised to turn on the tv at the time I found it to be on!!!

Do you reckon if you were to apply to that Momma's Boy show that Big D would go for it??? (I think I may know the answer to that one - hehe!!) But, hey, if you did, and it came out over here, I WOULD watch THAT one! Wouldn't that be a scream!

Shannon said...

Not surprising with Deanna at all! I am SOOOO excited about the next Bachelor though! Jan 5th!

Leigh Ann said...

I saw Momma's Boys coming on after BL, but I just turned it off because I can't possibly get into one more show. LOL! I really want to watch the new Bachelor when it comes on.

Kim Hancock said...

Momma's Boy... I love that show! And JoJo's mom... I told Courtney she is never aloud to date or marry anyone with a momma like that! She is awful!!!