Thursday, December 11, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things





This is one of my favorite movies and it just dawned on me I don't think Little Ann has ever seen it. I am feeling a movie night this weekend.

You can thank my husband for today's post. I was fresh out of ideas and was thinking hard about what I wanted to blog about...(well, I had an idea, but not done my research yet). Anyway, he snuck right up on me and captured me at my best..and walla! Your post.

I have lots of other favorite things too, but I must admit, during these cold winter months, this is what I'd rather be doing than anything else (that is, since Big Dan isn't playing basketball this year. If he were, that would be my favorite, hands down).

My favorite chair, my laptop (including facebook and your blogs), my heater and new fuzzy socks. Got anything to top that?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...I probably talk about him a lot and may make some people gag...but I love a good, warm hug from my fiance. Esp. those hugs that you just never want to let go of.

Carrie said...

Too funny!! That picture could of been me. That is EXACTLY where you will find me most evenings...in the recliner, with my blanket and laptop blogging away. It is the PERFECT spot on these cold December nights of you ask me!!

hsmomma said...

I cannot think of a thing to top that. Which is why I need a laptop. I keep telling my husband that and he said tonight that if I had one I would NEVER get off the computer. I assured him that I would and I could set it nearby in case anyone sent me a message that I need. He rolled his eyes. I may never get to blog from the comfort of my chair....

Shell in your Pocket said...

One more thing...a peppermint mocha from Starbucks!
-sandy toes

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could top that. To enhance it, I would have a little side-table with a hot Milo, and maybe some M&Ms... And maybe a foot massage... Oh, I can dream on, can't I???

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Sound of Music". Eli watched it for the first time when he was 3 & really enjoyed it. I'm sure 'Lil A will too. Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

I love that movie!

His Girl said...

you look so cozy... scoot over, I'm on my way!

April said...

That is one of the greatest movies, without a doubt! You and Little Ann must watch it together this weekend!

Throw in a big ol' bag of M&M's and the recliner is where you'll find me, too!