Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Shall Deliver

I am loving this season of The Bachelor. I don't know what is wrong with me though for waiting so long to put my 2 cents worth in. It's so not like me to not let my opinion be known. Although the day is almost over..I shall deliver. This is my take so far..for what it's worth.

It's no secret I think Jason is just adorable. I think I like him so much because he seems to be more real than some of the other bachelors that have been on the show. I love his smile and the way he seems to be so happy go lucky. I like happy people. They make me happy. I was distraught last season when Deanna didn't pick him. My heart just ached for him because I had gotten so used to seeing that smile and I couldn't stand to see it turned upside down.

I have my own opinion about a few of these girls so far, but I am having difficulty putting the names with faces just yet. It may have something to do with having to watch the show through fuzz. Luckily Pete turned my antenna enough to get our ABC where it's viewable, but still not the greatest.

I know some of you may like Shannon, but I just don't. I hated the bucky teeth on the first night. I was embarrassed for her when she started spouting off facts about Jason and his family, and I couldn't believe she was throwing ice on the balcony when he was up there with another girl. I think she is an attention hog and too immature to be a mommy at this point. I hope she goes soon.

I'm a little torn on Stephanie. She seems sweet and I know she is probably lonely and ready to marry again since the death of her husband, but something about her seems "old" and "plastic barbie" like. Maybe it's because she is so southern and everything she does and says is sooooo slooooow. (Not that I have anything against southerners, ya'll...I'm from Arkansas). But, I don't know. I have mixed feelings about her.

I do however really like Melissa and Jillian. I thought they were both so pretty when they got out of the limo. Melissa seems so upbeat and normal and seems to be a good match. Jillian is a good pick too, but mommy material, I'm not sure. Nikki made a good impression on me too, but I wish she wouldn't be so whiny about the kissing and talk so much about the other girls.

And let's talk kissing.....wowza, I can't believe he is kissing so much so soon..and in plain sight too! That was surprising to me. He seemed like more of a private intimate person. I guess when the girl comes up to you and wants to show you her hidden talent, what man is going to turn that down, audience or not?? lol.

I'm glad he sent the two home that he did. That Raquel girl was just a little over the top, huh? She definitely caught him off guard in the limo and was a little attitudal too, in my opinion. That other girl was just a little too plain.....and she resigned her job?

I'm getting into this season fo sur!! I can't wait to find out just what. is. up. with Deanna!!

6 comments:

Aubs said...

Girl!!! I am loving this season too! I posted about it but alot of my thoughts are similair to yours...great minds think alike!!;)

And Momma's Boys....WOW...please tell me your not as bad as JoJo's mom....actually i'm pretty sure your no where near as bad as her....i mean seriously having a hard time letting go is one thing but that woman is over the top! Loving that one too!

April said...

Oh my goodness...do you love "The Bachelor" or what??? TV just doesn't get any better than that!

Let me just say that Shannon annoys me to no end! I cannot believe that girl had the audacity (or studidity!) to get out of the limo with buck teeth in her mouth! I would have canned her right then and there! How could Jason possibly be attracted to her?

I like Stephanie, however, she almost looks like she's had some serious plastic surgery on her face...don't you agree? Her cheeks and eyebrows look odd to me. She seems nice, though, so there might be some potential.

As of right now, I think I'm leaning toward Melissa. She seems like a lot of fun to be around and I think her and Jason have hit if off. I CANNOT wait to see what happens with Deanna's return! Are we really going to have to wait until next week for another episode! I may not survive! :)

By the way, have you ever watched "Real Housewives of Orange County"? That show is a hoot and another "not-to-be missed" one on my list.

Rae said...

I just started watching it this week. I don't think I've missed much. Well, maybe some kissing! :) I go to bed around 9:15 so I don't see who he gets rid of. I'm counting on you for regular updates!!!

Sissy said...

I turned it on Monday but the husband made me watch 24 instead. I will be tuning in next week!

psst. I have a secret though...I once applied to be on the Bachelor. Obviously, I did not get picked, but it was when they brought Bob back!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I'm not digging Shannon either. There's a big line between being informed about someone and then stalker.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on the baby clothes post. You'll have to tell me her etsy site :-)

Shannon said...

I cannot believe he has kissed so many girls either! I wasn't expecting that from him. I don't like Shannon either.