Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Top Five...

Here in no particular order are my top 5 reasons for not blogging faithfully. And really, they're great reasons, so that means it's all good, right?





And yes, I am reading a book. I know, it's a miracle. But sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm sorry to my faithful readers. Maybe my brain will eventually re-join the rest of my body. At least I didn't do like this girl and tell you that "my dog ate my computer". Although I do have plenty of dogs. (which need a good home by the way.....)

6 comments:

His Girl said...

very, very creative, chica!

how stinking cute is that pile of puppies? awwwwwwwwww

April said...

Hey!

How do you like the "Biggest Loser Workout"? If Jillian has anything to do with it, you'll be so sore you can't walk for several days! I'd love to read your review!

I've thought about Facebook, but when in the world is there time for it? Blogging alone takes up a good part of my time, but I REALLY enjoy it! That's all I need is one more thing I'm addicted to!

Those puppies are just the sweetest all piled up on the sofa together!

Enjoy your weekend, sweetie! Try to stay warm!

hsmomma said...

I think those are all great reasons! :)

I am proud of you for reading a book!!! I was thinking the other day about looking for a Dave Ramsey book--I have heard good things about him. Do you budget? I found a really EASY budgeting help that I am using. You can try one month free and after that it's like $3 a month. It is www.pearbudget.com. I have always had trouble with budgeting but last year started the "envelope system" and it definitely helped us. I am hoping to take it a step farther this year and I think this is going to help me.

Sissy said...

Those puppies are enough to keep you busy for weeks!

Carrie said...

All very good reasons if you ask me!! LOL!!

Carrie♥

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Look at those puppies...So cute!