Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I've Been Up To

Friday
- finished my book (Yea for me!!!)
- went to visit my parents which I haven't done in awhile. There's a new baby calf in town...

Saturday
-This day started way too early for a Saturday, in my opinion. Little Ann had a basketball game at 9:00 am...requiring us to be there at 8:30. She played well and I was really proud of her. She is one of the only two 5th graders on her team (and the shortest, I might add) and since the rest are 6th graders, her confidence is not very high right now.
-We had a "moving" day from our old classrooms at church to our new educational wing we started back in the Spring.
-Little Ann had a 2nd game later in the afternoon.
-Came home after more cleaning and moving in at the church only to find myself locked out of the house. (gotta love that)
-Trip into the city to meet up with Pete, who was at work, to retrieve a key from him...luckily he hadn't left on his train yet.

Sunday
-Church services and a much needed nap. I brought a stow away home with me after morning services. They played the wii all afternoon and enjoyed the puppies.

As a matter of fact, I think they may've enjoyed them a little "too" much. I got up from my nap to find this on my camera.


If I had to guess, these cute little shoes once belonged to a currently barefooted little American Girl.

Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That last picture is so cute! :)

April said...

Sounds like you had a pretty busy weekend...don't they always go by much too fast?

Those puppies are getting cuter all the time!!!

Can you say "The Bachelor" is on tonight??? Oh, the excitement is brewing! :)

The Uppermans said...

That is a cute pic...looks like something your daughter would do. I am glad you guys are in your new building and things are going great. I will will continue to pray for you and your church.

Sissy said...

That puppy is quite fashionable in those shoes!

Carrie said...

OMGosh, that last picture is absolutely adorable!! Sounds like you had a nice weekend...minus getting locked out.

Carrie♥