Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Monday....Another Night of Drama!!

I started watching The Bachelor just now, and judging from the previews in the beginning..it looks like we're in for another dramatic night. I decided to go ahead and blog during commericals again. I wouldn't want to miss anything!! lol.

The Singing Contest. Uh..I think they all had a lot to be desired in the singing department. No American Idols there for sure, but Stephanie. OMG is all I can say!!! (and not in a good way either)

Anybody else wondering what was going on in that tent???

General Hospital. How cool. I am a big fan and I guess you could say a pretty regular watcher up until our tower fell. I think it was for the best though and unfortunately there is no online viewing for daytime television. Anyway, waaaaaay too much kissing in that segment for me. And as far as Meghan...oh she sooo needs to go. Perfect for him? NOT!

OOOOkay. Did Lauren have a little too much to drink or was that conversation real? Yeah, that's the way to get a rose. Just tell Jason you're gonna have a temper tantrum (putting it nicely) if he doesn't give you one. And I just had to laugh when Shannon's kiss got rejected. I don't figure he's that much into snot.

Awww, poor Nikki. But, really, that girl had some issues. I think he made the right choice between the two, but I'm still going out on a limb to say that I don't think Stephanie is the one for him either.

Jason did good by not handing out that final rose. I could sense he wasn't in to any of those three and he knew it too. I'm glad he didn't draw it out another week. But Shannon..oh my. Does anybody else french kiss their puppy? Strange.

Let me know your take!
Scrapper Mom

8 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

Personally I like Stephanie. I think she is the mature one. The rest seem too young to me. Like Melissa, nice girl but not ready for a ready made family. But, I'm not sure about the romance with Stephanie. Now Shannon is just plain WEIRD. The girl has issues. Can't wait until next week!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Nikki had to go. I don't think she's completely healed from that 11 year relationship. Oh Shannon drove me crazy this episode. So glad to see her go.

April said...

OK, the way Stephanie speaks drives me a bit nutso. It's almost like she's a fairytale princess or something. HOWEVER, I do like her and I believe she has a very good heart. Shannon and the whole french kissing her puppy!!! Yucko! She has some MAJOR issues! I am so relieved that he finally booted Megan to the curb...she was just plain rude! I got so tired of watching her roll her eyes all the time! Nikki lacked self-confidence and that bothered me. I did feel sorry for her, a little, though.

You know I'll be tuning in, again, next week...and I can hardly wait!

Aubs said...

Sooo glad he didn't give out the last rose! Felt kinda bad for Nikki but agree that she has some self exploration to do before she is ready for a serious relationship. I'll be posting a little later this morning so check it out!!

Sissy said...

I watched for the first time this season and I remembered why I love the Bachelor...all this drama! I have to say, I like Molly, and yes, I did want to know what was happening in that tent. Moaning, for sure.

I felt bad for Nikki.

I was glad to see Shannon and Lauren go. Lauren was quite bossy and I didn't think it was that endearing. Shannon's dress and hair left me confused, as did her remark about her puppy. Ick.

cmbbyrd said...

You and I seem to be right on the same page about all of them so far!
Still not sure who I want him to pick though.

Leigh Ann said...

I watched too and oh my goodness! That Shannon just HAD to go. She was so creepy! I think you are right and Stephanie will go soon, too. I think Melissa!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I too have had a lot of catching up to do since I have been subbing a lot. Today is get it together day around here. I love those pups! Wish I were close enough to come get one. Your sons new haircut is great! Love the facts about you. Have a great weekend. Jackie