Sunday, February 22, 2009

Speechless...

Well, Bachelor buddies. Thanks to my beloved facebook friends, I have come across a spoiler for the upcoming episodes. Seems that the secret is out about who Jason actually proposes to, but not only that, what goes down at the 2 after rose shows.

I don't want to be mean and spoil it for you, (even though reality is that I'm already probably the last to know) so I won't tell you what I found out, but I'll make you a deal. If you are interested in reading what I read, leave a comment or email me and I will send you the link that will totally fill you in on everything you want to know! And trust me.....you're not going to like it.

12 comments:

April said...

You MUST shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment ASAP...I have to know what's going on! Please tell me he doesn't go with Deanna!!!

Aubs said...

yes indeed i have read the ugly theory thats out there and while some of it i believe may be true i think that alot of it is false. I can't wait to see what the whole truth is and i just pray it isn't what all the rumors are saying! i'm hoping that maybe just maybe the women tell all will help tonight?? We'll see!!

Sissy said...

I totally want to know. Seriously. I was so curious about the clips that they showed, with DeAnna showing up.

Twice as Nice said...

I want to know twin6045@yahoo.com Thanks.

Rae said...

Me too, me too!! Fill me in girl!!!!

Shannon said...

I read that and I am shocked! If that is true I will not ever watch that show again! Well, I'm sure I will but I will hope I am strong enough to resist it. :)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh so interested!! please e-mail me: aboyagirlandapug@gmail.com

cannot wait to see what's up!!

Anonymous said...

i gotta know... hbrip910@yahoo.com

The Nashville Nosher said...

I want to know!!! heatherkjewelry at gmail dot com. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know! maryallisonwelch@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!!

Scrapper Mom said...

Wow. Look at your girlies coming out of lurk mode to settle your curiosity..lol.

Anonymous said...

I have NO idea what you're all talking about - but love ya anyways!!!;)