Friday, February 27, 2009

Still Not Pleased

Well, would you believe I actually paid for this header and tabs, and I'm still not pleased with the blog layout. I wish I knew how to do things in html so I could do whatever I wanted. At this point I am about to pull my stinking hair out. Has anyone ever downloaded things from the Shabby Shoppe? Let me know. I have some questions for you.

I have even considered shelling out some big bucks and hiring a blog makeover.. but unfortunately my husband and Dave Ramsey would be very disappointed in the frivolousness of it all. (But only my blog friends can understand how important it really is!)

I am disappointed that I only received 2 comments on my sports photography post. I was really hoping there was somebody smarter out there than me that could answer my question. Maybe I got you off track by changing everything up. If you didn't read it, check it out.

This has been a cold, dreary and extremely rainy Friday. Big Dan's ballgame got canceled because of the water everywhere. My baby girl (aka Little Ann) is sick. She is running fever and missed school today so don't know what this weekend will hold for me, but I hope you have a good one.

6 comments:

Sissy said...

I love the new header and recognize that scrapbook kit from Shabby Shoppe. It's cute. I'm sorry though, I don't know how to help you with it. I had my Out on a Limb page designed by the Mommy at Womble Times. She's pretty reasonable, but her schedule could take a couple of months.

His Girl said...

I can't be of any service, been dying to figure out how to do tabs myself, but I do love the new header. sooooooo pretty!

Shannon said...

I love your header!! I think it looks great! If you want to pay someone who is really reasonable email Faith who made my blog button. You might have to scroll down to that post to get to her site. I really do like it though!

Anonymous said...

I think the header is very pretty. Very 'you'. I would love to be savvy with things like this. Alas, I am not, which is why my blog looks the way it does, and why it always will... I've been out of whack the past few days, but I will pop over to the Sports Phot. post now. Hope your darling little girl feels better soon. Take care. N xx

April said...

I really like your new header...I think it's very pretty! I made mine on Scrapblog and it was so simple...once I got the hang of it! I think I'm about to switch it up, again. I get bored with the same ol', same ol'. Sure wish I could help you out, but I know nothing about Shabby Shoppe.

Sure hope and pray that Little Ann feels better real soon...all sorts of viruses have been going on around here!

Rae said...

It's so frustrating when you can't get something just right! As you can see, we all love it!! Maybe you might like it more if your page background wasn't so stark white. Maybe a soft cream or yellow would blend the header in more?!

So sorry to hear about the yucky weather and Little Ann being sick. We are all home today with a foot of snow!!!!!