Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger

Ok. So I'm sorry. I've been a bad blogger lately. My husband reminded me that it's been over a week. What's wrong with me? Could it be that my emotions have been running wild again and I didn't figure you wanted another whiny post? Could it be that my girl has been sick with a whole different ailment this time? Could it be that my church has been in revival all week and that both my days and nights have been cram packed with things to do, places to go and people to see? Or could it be that I just absolutely, for the life of me, can't think of one single thing to blog about?

But! I'll be back, I promise.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

1 comment:

April said...

I've missed hearing from you, but I understand how crazy life can get! Hope you'll be back for a visit soon...hang in there and keep your chin up!