Monday, March 30, 2009

Pretty Please??? Just To Make My Day...

Hey guys. It doesn't hardly seem like I've been blogging just shy of a year now. I love it and am so glad I started...for different reasons.

I know I have fallen into a pattern of not posting every day though, mainly because of baseball season and just life in general. I keep wondering if I will lose (am losing) readers, especially on days where I only get one or two comments.

So, give a girl a reason to smile....if you read faithfully, leave me a comment. Or if you just lurk, then PLEASE leave me a comment. To settle my curiousity. I would LOVE to know you are there and will continue to visit even when I become a slacker. No incentives or giveaways....just because you love me! (you do, don't you?)

12 comments:

April said...

You know you can always count on me to be here! I understand how crazy life can get and you simply do what you have to do. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Rae said...

You know I'm always here for you too! Lately I've been guilty of reading posts in google reader and not going to the actual blogs to leave a comment. I can tell I've slacked because my comments have become fewer!

Aubs said...

ha! you're not getting rid of me that easy!! As you know i'm not an everyday poster either so i completely understand! I've been a bit of a slacker about commenting lately but here i am sending lots of bloggy love your way!! =)

cmbbyrd said...

I check in pretty much every day.

Deann said...

Hmm... I guess I'm one of the lurkers you're talking about. I can't remember how I came across your blog, but I've been visiting off and on for a while now. Since I've officially come out of hiding, you may find me posting more often!

Scrapper Dad said...

I read but don't post because I live in the same house and have the ability to speak. I used to complain about your frequent blogging but I also get tired of reading the same one for days. Blog away my dear.

Sissy said...

I love you! I don't get that many comments either, and sometimes I wonder that I'm not being read. But, life is busy and sometimes I just read and move on.

Erin said...

I never get comments either. But I usually read you on my google reader feed.

Carrie said...

OMGoodness Scrapper Mom, I am SOOOO glad you posted this!!

I feel the very same way. There are some days I wonder why I keep posting. At times, I feel "embarrassed" when I have only one or two comments as well.

But I hope you know that your blog is one I frequent EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I log on and I know you have updated!!

Hugs!! Carrie♥

Anonymous said...

You need a hug. (you)

Robyn said...

I read every now and then. I am just as bad about commenting and reading blogs as I am about updating my own!! I finally posted about our spring break trip today! I think facebook has really stopped alot of folks from blogging.

His Girl said...

I think we're all in the same funk these days.

Just popping in to say I'm here! *waves* and now you can see just how far behind I am :)

xoxo!