Thursday, April 30, 2009

Houston, We have a Problem!

Here's ya a nice story. Today I was looking frantically through my closet for something to wear to a program Little Ann was participating in at school. I haven't had time to really get my summer things out yet, but decided I'd quickly sort through the pile and pick out a pair of capri's from last year.

Whoa.....nelly. Um...can you say T.I.G.H.T???

This can only mean one thing. No more oreo mcflurries...or bigger clothes.

Or...maybe "The 30 Day Shred"?

Or...bigger clothes.

Or...lypo.

Or...bigger clothes.

I guess I could buy a membership to the gym....or lay off the chocolate milk.

Or...just buy bigger clothes.

I refuse!
Oh Dear.

3 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

i was thinking about the 30 day shred too. waffles every night are killing me.

April said...

You can't possibly consider giving up Orea McFlurries...that would be a sin!

Unknown said...

Im a late night snacker myself...and Im trying on wedding gowns this weekend! Its about 30 days till June...so we might still have some time for summer!