Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Week of Proud Moments

I know I haven't blogged in almost a full 7 days. Shame on me. I was told by a reader recently that he (yes, I have a few male readers) get's tired of going to my page to find the same post as I'm sure others of you do as well. Oops! Maybe since summer is right around the corner, I will have more time to dedicate to the blog world again.

I have big plans for this summer. I hope to get lots of scrapbooking done, watch a little more baseball (American Legion), go on a mission trip and a couple of family outings, and of course attempt to be a more faithful blogger.

For the rest of this week, (if I can figure out how to get some video on here), I plan to share a few of my recent proud moments with you. It has been a crazy, emotional few weeks and I've got lots of things to tell you about.

Proud Moment number 1 - is yea for me...I just noticed that I have been blogging almost a year and I am posting number 207. Wow.. who would have thought I would have so much to say. haha.. (no need to comment on that, Pete)

I will be back with more proud moments (and I promise that was the only one regarding me!)

Oh yeah!! How could I forget? How about those Bachelors last night on "The Bachelorette"? I'm excited to get to blog about some reality tv again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been blogging the same amount of time, but you've done double the posts to me!!! And I'm glad, 'cos I love reading them. So, I look forward to your summer of blogging faithfulness... Naomi x

Aubs said...

Yay!! So glad you are watching Bachelorette!! It will be fun to "chat" each week again!! I've got my thoughts about the premiere up on my blog! I'm so with you on not having as much time to blog....and i am trying to be better about it. Looking forward to hearing all about your week of memories made!!

April said...

Hope all went well with your son's graduation. I'm sure it was bittersweet! Oh, I cannot wait to hear your lowdown on Bacelorette! She has some real doozies and the previews already have me hooked!