Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blessings

Today has been full of blessings and I'll tell you why.
1. Satan didn't win his normal Sunday battle with me. (Standing firm on my challenge)
2. God was the one working overtime today! Our Sunday message was awesome!
3. I was able to spend the entire day with my precious nephews whom I would like to introduce to you. Meet Curly, Larry and Mo. (even though Curly's hair isn't curly)

Sweet little faces, aren't they? Yes, they are and I have missed them terribly. My brother and his wife are currently going through a divorce. While I will protect their privacy by not airing all of their "dirty laundry", I will say everyone in the family needs your prayers. The thing that hurts the most is finding these precious little peas right in the middle of it all. We haven't gotten to see them much since this all began, but we had so much fun today! The kids played and played, and I joined them for an eternal game of Sorry. (which I lost btw). I couldn't get enough hugs and kisses from them, and they were eager to share them. Little Blessings.

Was your day filled with blessings? I hope so!

1 comment:

hsmomma said...

Glad you are standing firm on your challenge!

What precious kids--it is sad that the kids usually get the worst of this kind of situation.

We had two great church sermons today and I had a loonngg nap in between. Combined with the fellowship we enjoyed, I'd say it was definitely a blessed day!