Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What is his problem?

Well, once again, so far things are calm on this Tuesday. I don't feel like I have any blog-worthy news. Much of my day will be spent doing my duties such as cleaning, laundry, trimming some shrubs and, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to reward myself by having a little extra time to do some scrapbooking.

This post is for all you fellow Bachelorette fans. In light of last nights episode, I'm going to share my 2 cents. First of all, Jesse is simply adorable, broken nose and all. Can you imagine being married to him? Never a dull moment there, and he is such a gentleman to boot.

Anybody with me here? Jeremy is just a little too perfect. Cute and all and my heart goes out to him in the loss of his parents..but for some reason I can see a little OCD going on. Maybe I should call Deanna up and let her in on what it's like being married to a "perfectionist". This is coming from the wife of a man who cuts his grass in "designs" and comes back and admires it, and has to have creases in all his blue jeans. ug! At least it gives us something to laugh about, even though it's at his expense.

And Jason..wow, this one hits home for me. I caught myself crying right along with the rest of the family. I think because for 2 1/2 years I was a single mom and it was a difficult process weeding through the prospects for a potential "daddy" for my son. My husband had to understand it wasn't just me he was marrying but a package deal. For a long time it was hard for me to give up all the control and "share" my baby with someone else. Deanna seems like she would really fit the mold as a potential mom for Ty and wife for Jason. I wonder though if it is all too much for her in the beginning.

Which brings me to Graham. Really, people, what is his problem? I could not believe he was that argumentative on national tv. Yes, he was easy on the eyes, but I totally think she made the right choice in letting him go. Physical attraction can not be the only thing going for a couple in a relationship. I have been through relationships in the past where I could never get the other person to ever fully open up to me and it is hard second guessing their feelings. And even now, my husband doesn't fully communicate things with me unless I sit him down and demand he talk. Is it a guy thing, or what? Are all men this way?

I can't wait until next week. Who will be the next poor, unfortunate soul?

4 comments:

hsmomma said...

I don't watch, but your post made me wish I did!!

Tonda said...

I'm a fan too. I so agree with your analysis of each of them. I was so mad at Grahm too, what in the world - men????!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Tonda said...

well, i did forget, Jesse is not my favorite - I don't care for him as much as you do. I just don't think he is all that cute, but definitely a gentlemen. I would have to say I think it should come down to Jeremy & Jason.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

yeah...another bachelorette fan! i'm going to be devasted tomorrow if she turns around and lets Jason go. i might not be able to get out of bed :-)

so glad you stopped by my blog!