Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another down, and one to go!

That's right! You guessed it! I just have to post on my favorite show, The Bachelorette. Last night's episode was awesome. Here's my take:

Jeremy - poor guy. I felt so sorry for him. I guess what made it so bad was the fact that he has lost his parents, and I was just heartbroken that he had to go through another heartache. BUT, I did think she made the right choice (ya know, because of the OCD thing, I mentioned before). That date they had together in the Bahamas appeared to have a lot of awkward silent moments too. Things just didn't flow with him. I think she would've gotten tired of him pretty quick if she had chosen him. I did like Jeremy though, so don't think I'm a hater! He is what he is.

Jason - I am sooooooo happy she gave him a rose!! I really think she is showing so much character by not letting the fact that he has a son stop her from pursuing the relationship. That does not affect who he is as a person by any means, and Ty is such a sweetie anyway. I mentioned before that hits a personal note with me. Thank goodness that didn't stop Pete from pursuing me! RIGHT? It has actually given her insight on what a great dad he is and will be to "their" children. I thought their date went so well...natural for sure. I was having a hard time though concentrating on that kiss for that big zit on his head!! (I know, I'm weird. I notice stuff like that!)

Jesse - Wow, he really stepped up to the plate in this episode. He looked like he was just havin' a blast with her! I was loving all of those romantic moments around the fire. yeah?? I really don't see her ending up with him in the end though, mainly because of the way she talked regarding his snowboarding career. I could be wrong though. He's just so much fun and unpredictable, she may be willing to try anyway.

So fellow fans.......What's your take? Who will it be (or not be)?

9 comments:

Tonda said...

I have to agree with you. I think she did the right thing - letting Jeremy go. I did like him, but I think she hit it dead on when she said it was little too perfect (the OCD thing). I agree w/your take on the other two (however, I didn't look at it as closely apparently because I didn't see the zit). I like Jesse, but think it is going to be Jason because she is just too unsure that Jesse can grow up (and I have to agree).

hsmomma said...

You are so funny! You make your Bachelorette posts interesting even for someone who DOESN'T watch!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Saying a little prayer that it will be Jason. I'm with you on the Jesse thing, it was a little akward him talking about his snowboarding career. She wasn't seeming too excited about it.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I love finding all of these Bachelorette blogs. I love the show!

I want Jason to win so bad. She needs to really consider the fact that she'll be an instant mom -- but I think it could work.

And how cool is it that she announced that she's engaged!! Exciting!

Heidi Zawisza said...

I left my opinion on a boy a girl and a pug, under yours somewhere........check it out!

Shannon said...

I love Jason!!! As for my blog...I had someone do it. There is a link at the end on the left sidebar of my page. You can also buy digital scrapbook kits (search it) online. :) Glad you liked it! Where do you live in AR?

cmbbyrd said...

I hope she picks Jason. Jesse is nice and all but she doesn't seem to go with him at all to me. I was glad she didn't pick Jeremy too but I did feel sorry for him also. I really think it will be Jason. I was shocked that they let her tell that she was engaged though before the show aired.

Nicole said...

Hey, I saw your question about blogs of Bless Our Nest's blog. Not that I'm the header guru or anything, but you can create them in photoshop and then it's pretty easy to load them onto your blog. Sometimes you have to play with the size a little though!

Aubs said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I too have watched EVERY season and L.O.V.E it!!! Can we have a reapeat of Trista and Ryan with Deanna and Jason please?!?

I too was a single mom for a little over 18 months before i met my now husband so i too think i have a lil soft spot for Jason for that reason!

And yes i am a SU! Demo and I soooo enjoy it!! With my husband deploying as much as he has the last couple of years i haven't had the time to do as much of it as i really want to but we are moving soon and he won't be deploying for a while so i am hoping to really pick it up alot more!!

Sorry i wrote a novel....i look forward to chattin' more!