Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My first Works for Me Wednesday!

Do I somehow have to be affiliated with Rocks in My Dryer to write a "Works for me Wednesday" post? I do read her blog...is that all it takes?

I don't have too many things that actually "work" for me, and the things that do you probably wouldn't be interested in....but this....THIS IS GREAT and I just had to share. I got this yesterday.

Holds 50 pounds, stainless steel, 3 tower utility cart - Sam's Wholesale -49 bucks!!

If you are a scrapbooker with these large tools, this is exactly what you need. It has a handle and is on rollers. On my top shelf I have the laptop. (which is my new baby btw, ignore the game Little Ann had been playing on the screen). The laptop has the software for my die cutter installed. Next to it is a printer..I also do most of my journaling on the computer because I cannot stand my handwriting and everything I ever hand write on, bugs me until I redo it on the computer! (That's another quirk about me)

On the middle shelf is the Klik N Kut element die cut machine. I've already told you a little bit about it here. WONDERFUL machine. If you have a Cricut or anything else this is the shelf to hold it!!

On the bottom shelf is my sewing machine. I have no clue how to sew clothes, but I do sew scrapbook pages!!

This cart is designed for anything. The box shows kitchen utensils, office supplies, shop/warehouse stuff. You could use it for anything, but this definitely works for me!! (oh, and I broke 3 nails putting this thing together, but it amazingly required no tools!)

2 comments:

hsmomma said...

I have one of the tall shelves from Sam's made from the same thing and I love it. It rolls also which makes it easy to move when necessary. The cart would be great for my scrapbooking stuff. I may have to add that to my "wish list"!

Anonymous said...

You sew scrapbook pages??? Do tell! I'm very curious. I've started stamping with my scrappin' and I love it - just adds a great dimension to my pages. The trolley is great! I'm blessed with a desk my husband made me, so I'd keep everything in the one spot and not distress him with my clutter!!! He's a clean lines kind of guy and I'm Little Mrs Busyclutter!!!