Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In Shock!

You are kidding me. Well girls. I just don't know what to say. I am in total shock. I just knew Deanna was going to pick Jason...but I guess I should've known. The obvious one is never the winner.

I have watched all 3 parts now online and I just cannot believe it. Jason would have made such a great husband and I am sooooo sooooo sad for him. Jesse seems like a great guy too though, and they seem so happy...just don't know what to say. Does he even have a job? Oh well. Maybe she likes pink shoe laces.

For those who don't watch The Bachelor/Bachelorette, you need to get you a little taste. You will be hooked forever.

6 comments:

hsmomma said...

Your posts almost made me watch the finale last night, but I figured one more addiction is all I need.... :)

tondays said...

It was just awful!! After watching the "after the rose" show though, I did understand a little as to why it was Jesse over Jason. Something more must have been there w/Jesse because her dad said he knew when they were there to meet him. I still don't agree, and still think in the long run she made a mistake, I guess we will know by May 9!

Jason is such a great guy and proved it even more when he "let her off the hook" so to speak by saying he was happy for her.

Now, we just have to wait to see who the next bachelor will be! BTW, loved seeing the British guy and Shayne again, I didn't get to see all of that season, but saw the last few shows & fianale & loved how it ended so it was great to see them still together for now anyway.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Shocker is an understatement......but after watching all last night, Jesse seems like he rally loves her. Well, at least she is totally into him! And so much for all the "rumors" I heard.....must have read them in Star magazine or something! ha!lol!

Aubs said...

So sad for Jason....heartbroken! I just don't like to see anyone get their heart broken and certainly not someone so amazing! He is the total package and i agree with shortone....we'll see if her and Jesse make it to the wedding. I just don't understand it but i guess i don't really have to! My vote is for Jason as the next bachelor!!

cmbbyrd said...

I think Jason should be the next bachelor too. Jason was definitely my pick but after seeing Deanna and Jesse together at the final rose show, I think they are really happy. So I felt better about it. I was definitely shocked though - I just knew it was Jason.

Becky said...

I love watching the Bachelor(ette) just for the cat-fights among the contestants. It's pretty cheap entertainment.