Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Wanna Play

Ok. I will admit, this has been a rather hectic week for me. I've worked alot at our High School, and trying to fit in some of my New Year's Resolutions in my spare time has been challenging. I must say, it's left a little to be desired in the blogging department this week...(except on TV night, of course. lol)

I've been doing some surfing as time allows and I've seen the 25 fact meme going around on facebook. The truth is, I'm not all that exciting. I often refer to myself as simple and thinking of 25 interesting things to say about me has seemed rather intimidating. However, I noticed a couple of blogs that actually had QUESTIONS that I could just answer, so I decided to play along afterall.

Here Goes.............


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but my mother originally wanted to name me Lorraine. (don't know why). I had an uncle that loved the name Terri so he helped make the final decision. (don't know why there either.)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night actually. That's really not a big deal, though. I like to cry. It's therapy.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. I do almost 100% of my scrapbook journaling on computer because my handwriting just bugs me.

4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don't really like lunch meat, but I do love holiday ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes...a son (18) and a daughter (10)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I think so. I am pretty outgoing, talkative and consider myself fun to be around. I'm also loyal.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Ummmm. Maybe just a little. In all reality though, I HATE sarcasm...and I am married to the most sarcastic person around. (Sorry, honey. I have to be honest here.)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. I had them out over Christmas break my freshman year in college. I was 18 and I swear it was worse than childbirth!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Absolutely not. I am so far from the daredevil.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love cereal and I could eat it for dinner every night if I didn't have a family and wasn't on a diet. I think my favorite 3 would have to be Cookie Crisps, Frosted Mini Wheats and Capn' Crunch (and I don't even like peanut butter much).

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but I don't normally wear shoes with laces.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oreo

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Usually their haircut or I compare butt/thigh size to my own. (vain, I know, lol.)

15. RED OR PINK?
Probably pink, since I'm a redhead.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My nose and cellulite.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My son since he went from home alot to never.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Of course.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark denim jeans and I just removed my black heeled boots after a long day at school.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Disney channel.com on the other computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise. I don't have any idea. What a weird question.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the cinnamon smells or warm apple pie scents.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband like 5 minutes ago.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I copied it from Rae and yes, I absolutely love that chick!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Don't watch sports on TV, but love, love, love watching my kids play basketball, baseball and softball.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Red, of course. Actually it is technically called "Strawberry Blond" lol.

28. EYE COLOR
Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, I need them and tried them, but am allergic to all solutions.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Chick Flicks with happy endings all the way.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Indiana Jones. (Believe me, it wasn't by choice. Hubby had it on while he was riding the bike and I hopped on the treadmill. It wasn't that bad.)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I don't like either of these. I am more a Spring/Fall kind.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Love hugs, but like kisses too!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't know. Feel free!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No clue.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Breaking Free by Beth Moore (believe it or not)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Sponge Bob.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The News.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Rain on a Sunday afternoon.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones if I don't have to look at them.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
South Dakota

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I play the piano and organ and I like to sing.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Jefferson County, Arkansas

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's!

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
The Prison. (No, we weren't IN there. We WORKED there. haha!!)

Feel free to join the fun even if you have to be a copy cat like me!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun post!! It was good getting to "know" you better!!

Carrie♥

April said...

I'd love to know more about your prison "gig". :) Great answers...it was fun!

Laurin Pearce said...

Haha, I loved the last answer about where you and you're husband met! It made me crack up! Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I had a blog explaining why about three days ago! Hope all is well!