Monday, January 19, 2009

Guess What I'm Doing?

I was just sitting here watching The Bachelor, when I decided I must start this blog. So many things catching my attention tonight, I just don't want to forget, so I'm going to BLOG during commercials!! lol.

How about Stephanie? Last week, I wrote that she really wasn't one of my favorites, because she seemed too barbie like. After seeing her with her daughter, my opinion of her has gone up somewhat. She really seems to have my kind of morals. That impressed me. But was the date all about the little girl?? I don't recall much "chemistry" between the two of them, unless it happened when I went to refill my tea glass.

Melissa, I really, really like you, but please don't talk about your breast reduction and saggy boobs during your precious alone time. Save it for later.

But she's so cute and I love her smile.

Nikki......"I loved it, I loved it, I loved it"....can you say corny? lol. Jason doesn't need a beauty queen, perfectionist. She's pretty though and I felt kind of sorry for her, because I remember those awkward moments with a guy when I really, really felt it, but was at a total loss for words. I have a history with open mouth, insert foot syndrome anyway.

Ok, but c' mon. She hasn't kissed anyone in 11 years?

Natalie. Boy he's got her pegged, huh? I swear I thought I would slap her if I had to see her flick that hair one more time. RUN, Jason, RUN! Good boy.

Is Shannon even wearing makeup at this last party? OMG...and did she just puke? I'm totally cracking up now.

And what do I say about Meghan? Does anybody like her? I can't believe he chose her over Kari. But I'm not seeing her around til the end for sure.

Poor Jason. There is way too much drama in the house. Why on earth do I watch this stuff? And don't think for a minute I'm gonna pass up a chance to write about it! hee. hee.

9 comments:

Tonda said...

i think shannon faked sick so he would feel sorry & give her a rose - she is a lulu!!!

and yes, meghan should go!

Melissa Stover said...

i just scanned this post since i saw it was about some reality show then i saw my name and the word boobs and got scared you were talking about me. i have been talking about my aching boobs a lot lately. :)

Jessica said...

Shannon looked like she was on her deaths door at the rose ceremony. No make up and her stringy nappy hair all in her face! Come on! I still cant believe he gave her a rose! I think He should have sent her home and kept Keri. My fav was hearing the toilet flush as it went to commercial after Shannon ran to the bathroom! Come On! I seriously was laughing out load when I heard that! So much drama but I cant seem to turn it off. Its my one guilty pleasure:)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I agree shannon and faking the thing. She is so much work. Megan pegged her when she called her weird. Megan should go but they always seem to dump the drama instigators at the last minute. Keeps the show interesting.

April said...

You absolutely make my day! I've come to live for your reviews of
"The Bachelor". I even had Chris watching it last night! :)

Shannon looked awful...like she just rolled out of bed or something! Can she not throw on a dab of makeup, at least...say, some lip gloss??? Her melodrama is too much for me.

I like Stephanie, but I agree with you, their date was all about her little girl. How could you possibly get romantic? I'm still not sure if there's "real" chemistry between the two of them.

Megan aggravates me to no end! She has such a hateful presence about her! I couldn't believe it when Jason gave her the last rose! What was he thinking??? Don't you know that's going to stir up all sorts of drama for next week's episode? Woo Hoo!

I am soooo glad he booted Natalie! I've never seen someone so stuck on themselves in my life! She couldn't get through a single sentence without complimenting herself.

I think you and I are right on with all the girls...tune in next week!!! Can't wait!

Aubs said...

Ha...i love that you were blogging as you watched! Fun! I agree with pretty much all that you said! I just wish he could have gotten rid of a few more last night so we could get down to the good stuff....like who he actually has some sort of connection with! Shannon is crazy, Megan is mean and a drama queen (actually shannon and megan share the crown for drama queen), Nikki is awkward and Lauren just needs to go!

Carrie said...

I am embarrassed to say, that I don't watch. I KNOW!! But, I have what some might call an addiction to reality shows once I start watching them, so I have been trying to stay clear.

Until the other night, they were having a marathon of 'The Real Housewifes of Orange County' and lets just say, now I am hooked!!

Funny thing is that I used to be a Housewife of Orange County. Granted, it was 15 years ago and we leaved in base housing on a military base instead of a McMansion in Coto ...but who's counting!! LOL!!

But I might just have to cave to my addiction and watch 'The Bachalor' so I can join in all of the fun!!

Carrie♥

Shannon said...

Ok, I can't read your post today since I haven't watched it yet. I'll probably watch it today so I'll be able to comment. :)

beth said...

Okay, between your post and comments, I now will have to watch the show. Poor Jason, really?