Monday, July 7, 2008

I need to clarify..

that the names of the red bone hounds in "Where the Red Fern Grows" whom I chose to name my kids after (in the blog world here, of course), is something different than I originally thought.

Actually I asked Little Ann (because I can never remember anything)... and I put my complete trust in her, but she was wrong...so I'm blaming it on her. (It's ok, she doesn't read this stuff.) The dogs' names are "Old Dan" and "Little Ann", but if it's okay with everyone, I think I'm just going to continue to keep "Big Dan's" the same. He's not that old and if I call him old, he will think he's the stuff....and we don't need that anymore than it is.

More posting tonight. Little Ann and I are headed out for a "girls day". Yipee.

2 comments:

hsmomma said...

Well, I have read the book and I didn't catch it--of course, that has been a loooooooong time ago!

Have fun on your "girls day"!!

tondays said...

I have read the book and seen the movie (watched the movie again not too long ago actually) but I didn't catch the snafu. I think Big Dan works!

Hope you had a fun girls day!

Don't forget (LOL, I know you won't) tonight is a big TV night!! 3 hours of DeAnna & choosing between Jason & Jesse!!!!! I can't wait!!!! GO JASON!!!