Friday, November 14, 2008

Some News.

Ok, so Little Ann is a little offended that the dog got more comments than she and Troy Bolton. I told her it might've had something to do with the fact that I talked about bra's or maybe we just didn't have any High School Musical fans out there. Aw, come on. It wasn't that bad now was it?

But moving on now, I've got a bit of news. Some good and some bad.

The bad news. My laptop decided today it was on facebook-blogger overload and wanted to go on strike. Yeah, the brand new one I got for my birthday in July. Hmmmm. Good thing I took out that warranty. But, I'm in such WITHDRAWAL. It may be at least 3 weeks before I get it back.

The good news. The closest Best Buy is in our capital city which is about an hour away. That's where I had to take my computer. Our capital city has an Outback Steakhouse, so that's where I got to eat supper!!

More good news. Went in to Little Ann's favorite girly store and they were having buy one, get one FREE...And it was even mix and match. She bought a tank and got a necklace free. Bought a sweater, got the leggings free. How cool is that??

Bad news. I've worked so much at the High School this week, that I am way behind on housework.

But the good news is it's Friday, some old friends of ours are coming into town, and I've got the weekend to chill-kid free. (I may have to visit the old deer stand again. lol.)

And in case any of you have noticed, I have 2 traffic feeds going on right now on my sidebar. I am just testing them out to see which one I like better. I do love seeing what towns you come from. Thanks for reading me!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time this weekend... N x

April said...

Awww...you tell Little Ann that I was totally impressed with her video!!

So sorry to hear about your laptop...what a bummer! Oh, and I love Outback Steakhouse...yum!

Have a fun weekend with your friends!!! Drop by my blog on Sunday or Monday...I'm having a giveaway for my 100th post!

sobeatandsobattered said...

I agree with Little Ann, the story deserved more comments, but the dog pic was simply charming (if you are a dog lover).
I vote for the deer stand this weekend. It seemed to be an enjoyable option for both of you last time.

Melissa Stover said...

where are all the kids going?

Rae said...

Computers are so wonderful but oh man! When they start acting up they're a pain in the neck! Glad you were able to have a dinner out. My sister and I went to Outback this past Saturday! I need to go and check out some past posts...looks like I'm a bit behind!

hsmomma said...

OK, tell Little Ann that I read the post in Google Reader and TOTALLY missed the video. I did click on the link and it took me to the website and I just didn't "get it". I took my daughter to see HSM3 a couple of weeks ago. I am probably the only 34 year old women in the world that thinks Troy Bolton/Zac Efron is just a bit of a hottie. Which is kind of weird since I am old enough to be his mom. Makes me sound like some kind of dirty old woman. But you do have some HSM3 kindred spirits on this end! LOL